Student Research Assistants
We are currently not accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Each semester, the Center for High Impact Philanthropy recruits student research assistants to assist our social impact fellows and senior team members in creation of donor guidance and educational programs, including but not limited to:
- Research, fact-finding, and literature reviews
- Compiling background information about effective programs and their evidence base
- Corresponding with staff of nonprofits to request data and vet guidance
- Provide support for CHIP events and educational programs (e.g. drafting and preparing materials, logistical support)
- Contribute to CHIP’s ongoing PR, marketing, and donor engagement efforts
Ideal candidates bring outstanding research and writing ability; strong quantitative analytical skills; experience with Microsoft Office products; and comfort working in a professional office setting. Students work a minimum of 10 hours/week, up to 20 hours or more if their program allows. Pay is $15/hour, commensurate with experience. This position is work-study eligible.
Interested applicants should submit a resume/CV, a brief cover letter, and the contact information for two references (at least one from a work/research supervisor) to impactSRA@sp2.upenn.edu.