In addition to our analyses and events, our team provides a range of custom educational programs and services to enable funders to achieve greater impact. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-573-7266.
Custom donor and executive education offerings
In addition to our Executive Education Programs, our team has designed and delivered custom educational programs on a wide-range of topics and in a variety of formats. Examples include:
- Module on high impact philanthropy for participants in Wharton Executive Education Next Gen Wealth program
- Invitation-only summer intensive for emerging leaders in philanthropy in low-staff setting (family representatives, individual donors, first executive directors of new foundations)
Advising Clients in High Impact Philanthropy
Based on the content of our highly-rated Funder Executive Education program, this course is designed for wealth managers, family office professionals, and philanthropy advisors. Students will explore the strategies behind high-impact philanthropy and learn how to apply them from the unique perspective of an advisor. Participants will leave with tools and resources in philanthropic decision-making that can be immediately put to use with your clients.
For more information on this program, please email email@example.com.
Custom workshops and engagements
Workshops are often designed in collaboration with a key partner such as a philanthropic network or wealth advisory firm. Custom engagements are scoped and priced based on the goals and required timing of the project. Examples include:
- From Good Intentions to High Impact, a daylong workshop for funders, policymakers, and socially-minded wealthy families, organized by the National Centre for Volunteerism and Philanthropy of Singapore and sponsored by UBS Wealth Management
- Custom analysis for family foundation seeking to understand housing insecurity needs in their community, post natural disaster, and promising opportunities to help rebuild (through grants as well as impact investing)
To reach the broadest audience who might benefit from our work, we participate in and design webinars, web conference calls, and other types of virtual teaching. Examples include
- High Impact Giving, webinar for members of Exponent Philanthropy (formerly Association of Small Foundations)
- Impact management in the age of strategic philanthropy (part of the Conference Board’s webcast series)
- TEDx: Amplify the Money You Give (livestreamed and now on YouTube)
Members of our team serve as keynote and other featured speakers, moderators, and panelists for a wide range of events. For our current speaking fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-573-7266. Examples include:
- Keynote address for Gates Foundation’s grantees and stakeholders focused on college success for underrepresented students across the country.
- Lunch keynote annual conference of estate planning professionals.
- Featured speakers for event on ensuring child success