In addition to our analyses and events, our team provides a range of custom educational programs and services to enable funders to achieve greater impact. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-573-7266.
In 2020, CHIP will introduce certificate programs with learning delivered in a hybrid format — one or two days on Penn’s campus, following by online course within an engaged learning cohort.
Custom workshops and engagements
Workshops and webinars are often designed in collaboration with a key partner such as a philanthropic network or wealth advisory firm. Custom engagements are scoped and priced based on the goals and required timing of the project. For more information on these program, please email email@example.com. Examples include:
- From Good Intentions to High Impact, a daylong workshop for funders, policymakers, and socially-minded wealthy families.
- Advising Clients in High Impact Philanthropy, a 3 to 4 day program based on the content of our highly-rated Funder Executive Education program, this course is designed for wealth managers, family office professionals, and philanthropy advisors. Students will explore the strategies behind high-impact philanthropy and learn how to apply them from the unique perspective of an advisor. Participants will leave with tools and resources in philanthropic decision-making that can be immediately put to use with your clients.
- High Impact Giving, webinar for members of Exponent Philanthropy (formerly Association of Small Foundations)
- Impact management in the age of strategic philanthropy (part of the Conference Board’s webcast series)
- Module on high impact philanthropy for participants in Wharton Executive Education Next Gen Wealth program
- Invitation-only summer intensive for emerging leaders in philanthropy in low-staff setting (family representatives, individual donors, first executive directors of new foundations)
Members of our team serve as keynote and other featured speakers, moderators, and panelists for a wide range of events. For our current speaking fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-573-7266. Examples include:
- Keynote address for Gates Foundation’s grantees and stakeholders focused on college success for underrepresented students across the country.
- Lunch keynote annual conference of estate planning professionals.
- Featured speakers for event on ensuring child success