Funders of our guidance
Interested in supporting the Center’s work?
The Center for High Impact Philanthropy is a nonprofit center, without a permanent endowment. Additional financial support will allow us to expand our impact and further our mission of advancing the field of high impact philanthropy. Specific examples of how you can directly engage with our work include:
- Hosting a donor forum to disseminate knowledge on approaches for high impact philanthropy;
- Supporting the launch of our analysis into new sectors; and
- Funding undergraduate and graduate fellows to work at the Center on addressing social impact and philanthropy issues. This enhances our capacity while providing an opportunity to help develop the next generation of social sector leaders.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Center at 215.573.7266.
We partner with a range of organizations to get the best answers for donors, to make our content accessible and actionable, and to move the field of philanthropy to the next level. These include:
- Researchers, nonprofit implementers, policy-makers, think-tanks, foundations
- Individual donors, family foundations and family offices, philanthropic intermediaries such as philanthropic advisors, donor advised funds, wealth managers
- Social impact initiatives
Engaging others in our work
The Center’s team speaks and teaches on campus, across the country, and around the world on issue of philanthropic social impact. Click here for more information on recent engagements.
Advisory groups and roles
- Guidestar Board of Directors
- Catalytic Women Advisory Board
- Charity Navigator Advisory Panel
- Money for Good (Guidestar/Hope Consulting) Advisory Council
- Philanthropedia Expertise on Demand Steering Committee
- Wharton Social Impact Initiative
- Alliance for Effective Social Investing
- Opportunity Collaboration
- Social Impact Exchange (SIEX)/Growth Philanthropy Network
- The Last Mile: How Can the Global Health Field Help Philanthropy Assess Its Work?
- Charting Impact
- Valuing Impact: Building an Association of Nonprofit Analysts
- Investment in America Forum (IAF)
Our work mentioned and published
The Center’s work is frequently cited in the news, philanthropic periodicals, academic journals and books, and at special events. Click here for the latest updates.