Investing in women and girls has immense potential for positive social change, not only for them but also for their families and communities. There are many places in our current work where we call attention to this important topic and offer guidance to funders.
Better information and guidance could achieve even greater positive impact around the world. If you are interested in sponsoring donor guidance on high impact philanthropy to support women and girls, please contact Anne Ferola at email@example.com.
- Community-based health around the world
- Nurse-Family Partnership: Supporting low-income, first-time mothers
- Meta House: Residential addiction treatment for women
- Improving Child Survival Rates
- SEARCH: Curbing Newborn Deaths in the Developing World
- Food for the Hungry: Care groups for healthy behaviors