Monday, April 24th 2017
The Impact Investing Forum will gather top influencers, experienced investors, money managers, and service providers that are leading the charge in this ever growing space. Along with other experts, CHIP founding Executive Director Kat Rosqueta will participate in a panel on “Defining the Evolution of Impact Investing for the Next Generation”.
The topics that will be covered in this panel include:
- Definitions of and perspectives on impact investing, and how they vary by generation
- The role of technology in shaping the next generation’s perspective on world issues, and how it affects their investments
- Why impact investing has grown in the past 5-10 years
- How impact investing might evolve, and the global problems it has a potential to solve
- The role of impact investing post 2016 election
Find more information on the forum here.