Tips for Holiday Giving in the U.S.
These opportunities are for individuals and their advisors who seek to optimize the social impact of their philanthropic activities during this traditional season of giving. These pages share what we have learned over the years, presenting our best opportunities for making a meaningful difference in people's lives in the United States. Stay tuned as we update this information to reflect the latest information learned in the past year.
US Domestic Issues
FOLLOW US ON
- Education on the High Impact Philanthropy Blog
- Jumpstart Read for the Record 2010: CHIP reads The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
- How do I subscribe to U.S. Domestic Issues Updates?
- Follow ImpactTeaching on Twitter
- Follow ImpactPathways on Twitter
- Where to Learn More- Dec 2008
- How we calculated cost per impact in education