Products and Services
We are developing a new type of online guidance in the form of a donor toolkit. Our first toolkit on children's health and child survival will provide donors with the tools they need to take action.
Donor Seminars and Educational Workshops
These are invitation-only, purely educational efforts to inform participants about the latest research, biggest ideas and best efforts underway in our key topic areas.
- The Center for High Impact Philanthropy's Inaugural Seminar at Wharton, Sunday, November 7th and Monday, November 8th, 2010
Advisor Resources and Guidance
Philanthropy is often deeply personal, and increasingly donors are looking to their advisors for more than just stock answers. Many want to know how they can make the greatest difference in the world with each charitable investment, and our guidance is designed to help them feel confident in the social impact achieved. We encourage you to register or login to download our evidence-based products for free and use them in discussions with your clients. We also offer opportunities to customize programs, seminars, and materials for your team so you can deliver best-in-class client service.
Please contact Carra Cote-Ackah, Director, Partnerships and Strategic Initiatives, if you would like to learn more.
Philanthropic investment guides and reports
These provide substantive, actionable analysis for donors seeking impact in particular areas. All of these guides and reports can be downloaded for free. Simply click here to visit our Investment Analysis page. You will be asked to register and create a log-in, after which you will then have unlimited access to download our guides/reports. This is for our own impact assessment. We will not use your information for solicitation purposes and do not share or sell lists (see our privacy statement).
- Now available! High Impact Holiday Giving
- High Impact Philanthropy to Improve Teaching Quality: Focus on High-Need Secondary Students (View the full report.)
- Haiti: How Can I Help? Models for Donors Seeking Long-Term Impact (View the full guide.)
- High Impact Philanthropy in the Downturn: Focus on Housing, Health, and Hunger (A Guide for Donors) (View the full guide.)
- Lifting the Burden of Malaria: An Investment Guide for Impact-Driven Philanthropy (View the full guide.)
- Pathways to Student Success: A Guide To Translating Good Intentions Into Meaningful Impact (View the full guide.)
- “I’m not Rockefeller": 33 High Net Worth Philanthropists Discuss Their Approach to Giving (View the full report.)
These provide ongoing advice and thinking on social impact issues, as well as updates to our philanthropic investment guides and blueprints
- Subscribe to the High Impact Philanthropy Blog to receive updates on philanthropy and general information related to our work and the social sector. You can access specific categories such as: Education on the High Impact Philanthropy Blog, International Issues on the High Impact Philanthropy Blog, Economic Downturn on the High Impact Philanthropy Blog
- Connect with us on the social web via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and others.
FOLLOW US ON
- (Video) Givology 101: The Study of Effective Philanthropic Giving
- Shifting Towards Impact: The metrics conversation continues…
- Learning About High Impact Philanthropy: From Public Education to Donor Education
- I’m Not Rockefeller: 33 High Net Worth Philanthropists Discuss Their Approach to Giving
- Videos of Kat Rosqueta on BigThink
- What is High Impact Philanthropy? (April 2007)
- High Impact Philanthropy: How Donors, Boards, and Nonprofit Organizations Can Transform Communities