Autumn R. Walden is the Program Manager and founding member of the Center for High Impact Philanthropy, where she manages the Center's external relations, program administration, and the Center's own impact tracking. She manages all online and print communications, including the Center's website, and assisted in the planning and production of our website upgrade, designed and developed by Cooper Graphic Design. Autumn served as the Center's graphic designer for the Holiday Guide and Haiti: How Can I Help? and assisted with the design of High Impact Philanthropy to Improve Teaching Quality.
Autumn manages the Center's High Impact Philanthropy Blog as well as the Center's presence on various social media networks such as, LinkedIn, facebook, and twitter and is a resource within the Penn community for those interested in learning how to use social media tools. She has also guest lectured on social media at Penn for classes on Neuromarketing and Public Relations Writing. See how you can "Follow" the center on the social web here: http://www.impact.upenn.edu//followus.
Prior to joining the Center, Autumn obtained her MA in Humanities from Arcadia University. While in graduate school, Autumn was a promotions intern with 102.9 WMGK, a local Philadelphia radio station. Autumn received her BS in Education, with a focus in Kinesiology, from Temple University in 2002.
Look me up on twitter! @impactsp2walden
FOLLOW US ON
- (Video) Givology 101: The Study of Effective Philanthropic Giving
- Shifting Towards Impact: The metrics conversation continues…
- Learning About High Impact Philanthropy: From Public Education to Donor Education
- I’m Not Rockefeller: 33 High Net Worth Philanthropists Discuss Their Approach to Giving
- Videos of Kat Rosqueta on BigThink
- What is High Impact Philanthropy? (April 2007)
- High Impact Philanthropy: How Donors, Boards, and Nonprofit Organizations Can Transform Communities